- A Contribution to the Judgement Concerning The Characteristic Value of Symptoms (Boenninghausen, 1858)
- On the Study of Homeopathic Materia Medica, Constantine Hering
- Are the obstacles to certainty and simplicity in practical medicine insurmountable?
- The Medicine of Experience
- James Tyler Kent – Lecture on The second prescription
Tag Archives: principles of practice
Are the obstacles to certainty and simplicity in practical medicine insurmountable? 1 Dr. Herz’s essay “On the Medicinal uses of the Phellandrium aquaticum,” andc., in the first part of the second volume of the Journal der practischen Arzneykunde, plunged me … Continue reading
The second prescription – James Tyler Kent lecture read before the International Hahnemannian Association at Niagara Falls in 1888 Editorial Note: What perplexing problems we often meet in practice! How we crave, at times, the advice of a master mind! … Continue reading