- Observations on the scarlet-fever (Hahnemann, 1808)
- Cure and prevention of scarlet fever
- A Contribution to the Judgement Concerning The Characteristic Value of Symptoms (Boenninghausen, 1858)
- On the Study of Homeopathic Materia Medica, Constantine Hering
- Are the obstacles to certainty and simplicity in practical medicine insurmountable?
Tag Archives: Hering
The ordinary mode for acquiring knowledge of remedial agents – namely, merely by experience during practice – cannot be termed studying the medicines, and no directions are required for it. Much time and labor may be expended in this mode … Continue reading