- Observations on the scarlet-fever (Hahnemann, 1808)
- Cure and prevention of scarlet fever
- A Contribution to the Judgement Concerning The Characteristic Value of Symptoms (Boenninghausen, 1858)
- On the Study of Homeopathic Materia Medica, Constantine Hering
- Are the obstacles to certainty and simplicity in practical medicine insurmountable?
Tag Archives: case management
The second prescription – James Tyler Kent lecture read before the International Hahnemannian Association at Niagara Falls in 1888 Editorial Note: What perplexing problems we often meet in practice! How we crave, at times, the advice of a master mind! … Continue reading