- Observations on the scarlet-fever (Hahnemann, 1808)
- Cure and prevention of scarlet fever
- A Contribution to the Judgement Concerning The Characteristic Value of Symptoms (Boenninghausen, 1858)
- On the Study of Homeopathic Materia Medica, Constantine Hering
- Are the obstacles to certainty and simplicity in practical medicine insurmountable?
Monthly Archives: September 2018
The malignant scarlet-fever that has prevailed in Germany for eight years and proved fatal to many thousands of children and older persons, often so unexpectedly, so rapidly, and with symptoms never before heard of under such circumstances, this murderous disease, … Continue reading