- A Contribution to the Judgement Concerning The Characteristic Value of Symptoms (Boenninghausen, 1858)
- On the Study of Homeopathic Materia Medica, Constantine Hering
- Are the obstacles to certainty and simplicity in practical medicine insurmountable?
- The Medicine of Experience
- James Tyler Kent – Lecture on The second prescription
Monthly Archives: March 2016
Are the obstacles to certainty and simplicity in practical medicine insurmountable? 1 Dr. Herz’s essay “On the Medicinal uses of the Phellandrium aquaticum,” andc., in the first part of the second volume of the Journal der practischen Arzneykunde, plunged me … Continue reading