- Observations on the scarlet-fever (Hahnemann, 1808)
- Cure and prevention of scarlet fever
- A Contribution to the Judgement Concerning The Characteristic Value of Symptoms (Boenninghausen, 1858)
- On the Study of Homeopathic Materia Medica, Constantine Hering
- Are the obstacles to certainty and simplicity in practical medicine insurmountable?
Monthly Archives: December 2015
The medicine of experience – Samuel Hahnemann, 1805 Often considered to be the “precursor” to the first edition of the Organon Man, regarded as an animal, has been created more helpless than all other animals. He has no congenital weapons … Continue reading
The second prescription – James Tyler Kent lecture read before the International Hahnemannian Association at Niagara Falls in 1888 Editorial Note: What perplexing problems we often meet in practice! How we crave, at times, the advice of a master mind! … Continue reading