- A Contribution to the Judgement Concerning The Characteristic Value of Symptoms (Boenninghausen, 1858)
- On the Study of Homeopathic Materia Medica, Constantine Hering
- Are the obstacles to certainty and simplicity in practical medicine insurmountable?
- The Medicine of Experience
- James Tyler Kent – Lecture on The second prescription
Monthly Archives: October 2015
The Medical Observer Samuel Hahnemann from the introduction to Materia Medica Pura In order to be able to observe well, the medicinal practitioner requires to possess, what is not to be met with among ordinary physicians even in a moderate degree, … Continue reading