Feed

Why the floral heading banner?

Homstudies.com community discussion forum
admin
Site Admin

Why the floral heading banner?

Postby admin » Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:26 pm

Well, we like the botanical sources of our remedies, don't we? (just be glad I did not select a nosode ...).
The photo, is of Gelsemium sempirvirens - a remedy introduced to our materia medica in 1862 by the North American (Ohio, Michigan, Chicago) homeopath Edwin Moses Hale, author of New Remedies, and introducer of many remedies of North American origin. I use this image in a lot of my web projects, reflecting on the pathogenic symptom "fear of an ordeal," anticipatory anxiety when faced with a new project. Many of you have heard my description of an extremely unpleasant (in retrospect, humorous) self-prüfung (""proving") with this prior to a weekend canoe trip in Maine, which saw me worrisomely securing our packs, triple-checking the boys' flotation vests, and my wife Mary wondering what I'd done with her normally oblivious husband. Anyhow, I think it's very pretty, and I do hope this project succeeds without need for it as a simillimum.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Why the floral heading banner?

Postby admin » Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:47 pm

it's gone - changed themes (I like this new one better; but it lacks a header image).. Here is as it was:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

dennisemorris

Postby dennisemorris » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:13 am

Floral heading banner were created with royalty free graphics and I thought the long rectangle shape was perfect for a vintage inspired header. They are exactly 851 x 315 pixels ready for you to add a favorite quote, text or bible verse! That could easily be done over at pickmonkey.

Emilly1994

Postby Emilly1994 » Mon May 22, 2017 8:01 am

It looks beautiful what is the procedure to make a custom banner?

azamdufn

Postby azamdufn » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:56 pm

Is there anyone who want to get backlink from my website. but in return you have to provide me one from your website.
feel free to contact: skype: shafiul.azam8

Craghead

Postby Craghead » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:33 am

admin wrote:it's gone - changed themes (I like this new one better; but it lacks a header image).. Here is as it was:

I like that floral themed banner. I guess you can't please everyone haha. If you ever decide to bring it back, I won't complain. :)

Return to “Homstudies.com community discussion forum”